Rooster on the Loose: Construe, Construct, Construction, Culture




A culture is the ensemble of stories that we tell ourselves about ourselves.  
 - Clifford Gearts 






























De Activation

I have decided to ration 
my daily penchant

         for distraction. 
  
   (So much depends 
     upon 
       the whole shebang

and the fraction).  


















Meanwhile,

Even as we grow old in the spring, 
the ode begins, 
it tallies forth --

it bursts through --

though I should say sometimes 
I misconstrue.  

Is that abnormal asks
 the songing toad and the soggy moon. 
Dunno 

replies the desert bloom,  
I'm brand new too.   














































Popular posts from this blog

Catching Up: Publications, Interview, Reviews, Teaching Gigs, Etc

Summer Solstice 2021

Judy Grahn